WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are used to encourage and improve the visitor’s experience on a website. These are non-executable files, so they are not viruses for your computer.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session and allow you to link user actions during that specific session.
- Persistent cookies instead remain stored on the user’s device even after the end of the browser session and allow them to remember their preferences or actions within multiple sites.
- Proprietary cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site other than the site you are visiting.
Depending on their use, they are divided into the following categories
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the web.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
This site uses exclusively “technical” cookies, such as browsing or session cookies, functionality cookies and analytical cookies.
The analytical technical cookies used by this site belong to Google Analytics, used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, about the number of users and how users visit the site.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google at this link:
For the sake of clarity we indicate the individual cookies in the following tables:
Anonymized Google Analytics cookie
|First name||What is it for?||When it expires||Place of processing|
|_ga||Register the ID to determine unique visitors and proceed to the compilation of statistics||Valid for 2 years||USA|
|_gid||Register the ID to determine unique visitors and proceed to the compilation of statistics||Valid 24 hours||USA|
|_gat||Used to limit the request speed||Deadline 1 minute||USA|
Cookie of the cookie information banner
|First name||What is it for?||When it expires|
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
Cookies can be disabled or removed using the tools available in most browsers. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as each offers specific features and options.
Many websites will not work if cookies are not active, but you can decide to disable them by following the navigation browser’s guide:
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY?
On this page you can find the five main tricks to help you manage your online privacy: